15 phrases Jules Renard's the main thing without too much husk

Jules Renard - French novelist and playwright, who wrote for himself, and liked around the world.

Website has selected 15 quotes from his diary, which was published after his death.

Writing - a special way of talking: talking, and you are not interrupted. A friend - a person who, whenever he is needed, he will guess it. There are places and times when a person is so one that is able to embrace the whole world look. If there is a word in the phrase "ass", the audience, no matter how it has been refined, heard only that word. I love loneliness, even when I'm alone. If money can not buy happiness, then give them to a neighbor. Man in love in truth, there is no need to be a poet or a great one. Without any effort on his part, he is a poet and great. The man who was lucky - a man who did what others only going to do. Classic - this is not necessarily something that is totally; it just means that a person from time to time manage to make something beautiful. Laziness - it is a habit to rest before you get tired. Be humble - it's the kind of pride that is the least annoying others. A life. I understand her less and less and love more and more! Never repeat what he heard. A man of character rarely has a nice character. Life is short, but always have time to be bored.

via rewalls.com/movies/3179-vverx-up-vozdushnye-shary-dom-dom-v-vozduxe.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting