Life Without a Face: The girl took off the mask worn by 2, 5 years

The whole life of this 28-year-old Australian Wulin Dana capsized several years ago. The girl was very beautiful and often attract the attention of men. Once overly jealous woman nearly burned her, mistakenly thinking that Dana interested in her husband.

The attack Dana received 3 degree burns on 60% of the body, including the face. It nearly killed her, but did not break. She came out of this terrible history with head held high, and showed by his example to all - for the life need to fight and not to give up, no matter what happens.

She suffered a lot of operations and two years passed in a special mask. Today, she showed all its new face. On one of the shows, she said: "I want everyone to see my scars, because now they are part of me».

The story of her recovery is striking.

She was attacked by a woman who saw her husband was just talking with Dana at the Christmas party. This is a picture given before the attack.

Jealous wife began to chase Dana, she repeatedly called her and said he would destroy her pretty face.

After a while, the woman burst into the apartment of Dana doused it with denatured alcohol and set on fire. Then she ran away, and Dana could hear her laugh.

As a result of the terrible attack of Dan received 3rd degree burns that covered 64% of her body, including the face. It was almost impossible to find.

Dana published a collage of the shocking pictures that show how to change her condition as treatment.

She admits to this incident she was very proud of his appearance.

After surgery, the doctors gave her a special mask, which she had to wear a long 30 months. According to her, the mask gave a sense of what it is nobody and nothing, because the person could not be seen entirely.

In the same mask, she was present at the trial, testified. Forward awarded 17 years imprisonment.

But the difficulties did not end there. During recovery from this terrible attack Dana faced with yet another challenge. During the examination, doctors said that she had cervical cancer. She was shocked, but not going to surrender. She had to undergo surgery to remove the cancer cells and long-term rehabilitation.

Mask always engendered in her a sense of anonymity

In the end, after the daily work on yourself and on the restoration of the body, Dana agreed to come on one of the TV programs to remove the mask and tell his story. She said, "Perhaps it would be easier to die than to go through all this, but I never chose the easy way out ... And if today you ask me how I feel about my body, I will answer that damn proud of myself!»

Knowing that her story could inspire others to fight in difficult situation, Dana came to transfer and took off his mask before an audience.

Everyone was surprised to see her new face. Despite the scars, it is almost back former beauty.

Dana asked everyone to see what is behind this new face - the incredible strength of spirit, self-confidence, self-esteem, courage and determination.

Dana said, "I'm a strong person, and the story of the burn showed me that I am and will remain. I'll always be confident woman ».

Example Data once again reminds us that for the healing of the body is important especially strong spirit and strong personality, ready to deal with difficulties.

Here are some of her most recent photos. Today, Dana said: "Every day I diligently worked on and now the results are truly visible. I am recovering slowly, but gradually becoming similar to the former Dana ».

Really inspiring story is incredibly strong woman!

: Fishki.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting