10 great films straight from sunny Italy

Italian films always amazed the audience a special atmosphere. Beauty actress and charismatic actors, elaborate details and passionate dialogue, captivating storylines and often tragic outcome, regardless of genre movies, riveting attention and cause a storm of emotions.

Despite the fact that this mission is almost impossible, we Website yet tried to choose from the variety of the 10 most outstanding Italian paintings.

Life is Beautiful h3> La Vita e bella

The protagonist Guido goes from village to town. He meets a schoolteacher and immediately understand - it's the only one for which he is ready for anything. Having conquered it with his charisma and sense of humor, he soon marries her and they have a wonderful son. However, the court in 1939, and a fascist mood of the nation is changing the story in a thriller. Guido until the last minutes of his life trying to save his son from the terrible reality, inventing different stories and games.

The best offer h3> The Best Offer

Virgil Oldman - the managing director of a leading auction house. From time to time with his partner Billy in front of the whole world, he turns the ingenious scams, cleverly manipulating and deceiving both sellers and buyers.

One day, a mysterious woman, hiding his identity, asks him to sell her family's antiques.

The Great Beauty h3> La Grande Bellezza

The aging journalist and writer melancholy wandering around their mother, loved and hated city - Rome. The old attachments and new romantic passions, tossed an acquaintance schlock and memories of the only written the novel, the originals of old masters and performances hateful avant-garde - all fused into a single fresco, finally famous, with a delay of 100 years, the long-awaited decline of Europe.

Malena h3> Malena

Malena - beautiful widow obsession men and envy women. Wives are spreading dirty rumors about her. Husbands pursue her heels and dream about it.

"I was 13 when I first saw her. As time passed, I have loved many women, and when we were close, they asked if I would remember them? And I said, yes, I will remember you. But the only one I will never forget - one that is never asked. Malena ».

The Ages of Love h3> Manuale d'amore

Three short stories tell of what is love in different periods of life and how intertwining fates and everyday randomness help to understand the nature of human emotions. Three stories about people who have found their love where there is not expected to meet her.

The Legend of the Pianist h3> La Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano

On the first day of the XX century on the steamer "Virginia" in a box from under the lemon baby was found. The boy grew up and spent his entire life on the huge ocean liner plying between America and Europe, never went down to the shore.
Mysteriously learning to play the piano, Danny Budmann TD Lemon 1900 th was a real virtuoso, entertaining the audience with the orchestra playing in the restaurant. It is associated with great stories and his life turned into a beautiful legend.

Taming of the Shrew h3> Il Bisbetico Domato

Forty ham, snapper and an inveterate misogynist Elia lives in a run-down village, leads the household and engaged in winemaking. All would be well continued, but then suddenly there she is ... a passing car the rich beauty of Lisa breaks, and she appealed for help to a confirmed bachelor.

New cinema "Paradiso» h3> Nuovo cinema Paradiso

Cinema as the center of the universe of an Italian town, and the projectionist as the arbiter. In such a world, and has grown Toto, hungry childhood which was definitely happy. Giuseppe Tornatore is launching a series of images and events, and shows how much influence Salvatore present dozens of films from the past.

Amazing h3> Il divo: La spettacolare vita di Giulio Andreotti

The story of the legendary Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti, who has worked in the position of not 6, not 7 deadline. He is known for his sense of humor and is a connection to the Mafia, or, on the contrary, the fact that the mafia took up arms against him. Various death, ghosts, scheming, aggressive editing and more aggressive soundtrack, and in the middle of it all - a funny little man, almost emotionless.

Marriage Italian h3> Matrimonio all'italiana

The life of the main character Filumena Marturano is full of difficulties and challenges, the only way to get out of that for a girl becomes a work in a brothel. But there is a silver lining: in this blighted place she will meet a man who will be her one and only. But in order to win the heart of the man, she would have to use all of the women's tricks that it generously endowed nature.

Photos in the preview: pintastic

via pintastic.by/1974/%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%83-%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F-%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%8C-77-%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82

Tags

See also

New and interesting