As we reject each other. White Coat Syndrome

The site publishes an article by Julia Rublev, the theme of which we are caught. The author described the situation seems painfully familiar - and about the middle of the text you remember that too, you know these people well, that's another one! In a closed women's community is an expression - "white coat". This means that someone went and looked at all the top and said, "fumbling? Oh well. Not every day, wash the toilet, waste money, become dependent on a partner? Oh well. I do not know of such problems. I get by, but you do not. I'm in a white coat ».

... And here comes someone in Bel coat. You're in this for someone fall in love and make friends with him. And the process has begun.

First you admire his coat (sorry). There are two senior, high life, congenital literacy, membership laureatstvo, successful business and always clean shoes. And manicures, yes.

Well, not him alone, but that he is somehow special sparkle.

Then there is a certain area of ​​life, and a few areas in which you often, but almost imperceptibly feel very uncomfortable. With him.

Easy feeling that you gossiped, but said only about yourself that you lohanulsya slightly, although it is not clear what, you little sdyuzhil, but he grabbed and pulled ... He really loves you, and somehow always helps, and kak always on time considerate, and never sit on the cake in a box, and fed a delicious and hot, and never complains, never ....

At some point you vaguely suspect that he had a clean toilet, because it is not cocoa. Unlike you.

If this is your husband or your wife, you provided - in the early years of your Union-pride for him in front of everyone because he is the best. Then quietly and relentlessly, she is replaced by anger and frustration. Then - the aggression and anger.

You're bogged down in its imperfection , but your spikes and vzbryki you tenderly and patiently answer, because, if he chose you, clear as a hedgehog that he would carry the cross to the end.

It is late - for the first time - to meet you at the airport - and you suddenly feel an incredible relief: is it something no provision, to plunge into the cork and stands there like mere mortals? But it turned out there, "Masik, you wrote to me, that come out from the left wing, and he came from the right, until I ran ... I'm sorry, do not worry, I'm sorry, I ...

At some point, you suddenly and was horrified to imagine that smothering her, smothering ... And not for that.

She has all turns out so well that just amazed, and then suddenly realize that he was tired, let me out of here, I went to Helen, her floor unwashed, but she really laughing, spilling tea, or trying to make me kick, When angry, hysterical and slut, that I found it, I can not back for anything, do not want to, I'm afraid, and that her white coat, too, I want it stopped, I is not worth ...

And my mother did not understand, and I told her I can not explain, Mom, I have an MBA and a successful business, but I felt like a failure every time my ex-wife just answered someone's phone call ... Somehow, I felt tired, envy irritation and helplessness ... Mom, it always turns out to be right, mom, and it turns out to be so terrible ...

Eh. Therapist woman at a meeting with a client so be sure to look in the mirror - if not all cried strand. In any case - it is difficult not to notice the perfection of the one from which it is of a happy, exemplary marriage husband escaped .... to such ... "absolutely no" ... therapist man straightens his tie and doormat.

It is too early to pronounce the word "castration", and all other words and all -only a year. You can gently say the word "competition", but did not believe she had tried so hard to the family he was the chief ....

It is not cast therapy she an excellent student, do not miss the sessions are not sick and do not confuse the schedule. And the first time she'd be late by as much as 10 minutes (after 8 months) - will please the therapist is very strong, especially when it turns out that she was stuck in a traffic jam, as mere mortals, that no white Polten.

... So, very soon it will be possible to speak about the shame and aggression, and yet ... is to correct a stray strand and open the door.

The one who in a white coat, unbeknownst to himself competing with a partner, though seemingly agreed not to competition, but on love, friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation. Partner of "white coats" always loses if all his life before the meeting was based on the principle, not be ready for anything and all to win. If built, the first gets a great successful alliance in which after a time one minute takes off white coat ... to cheer or fail to survive ... and the second one does not forgive him, however, and he himself - too.

via www.cluber.com.ua/lifestyle/lichnaya-zhizn/2015/10/kak-myi-otvergaem-drug-druga-sindrom-belogo-palto/

Tags

See also

New and interesting