Winners of the ADC Awards 2008. «Wow, I wish I could do that!"

Prior to award of Russian Art Directors Club ADCR Awards remains practically nothing - less than two weeks, the results of the meeting of the World Art Directors Club has been obnarodovany.87 th award ceremony was held at the ADC Awards Day in New York. Jury President Nancy Vonk (Chief Creative Officer Ogilvy Toronto) and 18 other members of the jury handed out 21 gold cube, 34 silver, and 55 awards and 60 Distinctive Merit Merit. The undisputed leader of the festival was the campaign «Believe» Microsoft's XBOX Halo 3, just the day before, received the top prize at the Andy Awards. Efforts agency McCann San Francisco, TAG AKQA and were rewarded with 5 gold cubes 1 silver and two Distinctive Merit.

Nancy Vonk: «Not a lot I saw the show in which one campaign hypnotized jury as did« Believe ». From concept to execution of the multi-layer - is the highest level. Mind-blowing attention to detail, incredible imagination in the game, and innovative channels to revive this idea. The biggest question for the jury was "How can we properly designate its superiority?". There is no ADC awards a la «Best Of Show», so the best way was to give the many campaigns of Cuba and say that one of the toughest jury gasped in unison: "Wow, I wish I could do that!»

Among the network apart from the competition was the Leo Burnett Worldwide, which received 18 awards, including a gold for Indian prints markers for Luxor and the Spanish campaign «We Can Do It» for PRODIS Down Syndrome. TBWA, won the Andy, took second place in the ADC, receiving 8 Cubes and BBDO - Third, the network 6 awards.

ADC Awards 2008 TV Gold

ADC Awards 2008 TV Silver

ADC Awards 2008 TV Distinctive Merit («special award»)

ADC Awards 2008 TV Merit («award»)

Craft Gold

Craft Silver

Craft Distinctive Merit

Craft Merit

Intergrated Gold

Intergrated Silver

Intergrated Merit

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting