Rules of Life advertiser

Calmly, without hysterics, inspired Yaroslav Chevazhevskogo and other sharks of advertising art (so and not otherwise), we have created the "Rules of Life advertiser". The client must argue Agency - to defend himself. Budget property - the limitations as well as possible a priori to be tough. Just because it works for more than a decade, and advise you not to puzzle over the causes of these phenomena.

For those, who "knows everything" - low pensions.

Client likes warm - do not hesitate to offer the winter shoot in Greece.

Vries truth in the eye, and the client will throw a penny or two.

How you can advertise crackers to beer if you're never in my life did not drink cheap beer in the playground at zero temperature?

Beware of the accounts and logs - they have everything written down, even say a drunk in the smoking room.

After , as the actress cried, it wakes up the talent and the will to win.

The more you "do not care" - that you are a cult.

ideas , they are like children. Someone stays with you, and somebody has to go to war.

the Artist pay more than the mechanic, so you have to jump.

think only I select models, on which you zapadete six months.

Advertising - it is a conversation. "I drank coffee Lavazza, I enjoyed it so much, so you also drink coffee Lavazza».

Do not put off for tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

I work in advertising, and forget to watch the expiration date on the package.

If there are idea, forget about political correctness.

Do all long - the client still like it when you want to sleep.

your the main enemy - the 23-year-old art director, visited the internship in London! That's who really knows how to do everything perfectly!

Job - it's free love, otherwise - it does not work

Agree with the agency for details. They can always be taken out of the frame.

Borrow client's business! For example - the buttons on the shirt hero. After that, your hands are untied - do what you want.

never do not completely well, so that the customer could give a comment, and you're on it - to improve!

Persuasion , that some things in this world are not for you - this conviction, which should be discarded.

I does not advertisers, and it bothers me.

Beware client reading your facebook.

most great evil in advertising - a manipulation.

intimidated client nightmarish prospects, and then do everything well, and he will be happy! (Otherwise it would have to improve a million times until everything finally muck.)

work must be the man. A woman should be beautiful. And Nikolai Drozdov - President of Russia. Direct and hear his New Year's greetings ...

Read magazine "Popular Mechanics", that's what really expands consciousness.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting