"The inspiration was gone" 15 ways to get out of his stupor

Work stopped, the inspiration was gone, ideas netKazhdomu who has ever served any creative task, familiar with the situation when the work stopped, the inspiration is lost, no ideas, and around all distracting and does not collect his thoughts. The English have a special term for this - creative block. Blogger ISO500 decided to ask sought after designers, artists and representatives of other creative professions on how they overcome creative stupor and draw ideas from, and as a result received 15 tips on how to recover lost inspiration.

Nicolas Felton

«I try to live differently every year, and I have my own circuit. If an odd year (for example, the year 2009), I travel a lot and are focused on their own projects. In even-numbered years, I try to work harder and earn. In 2005 I spent 5 weeks traveling the world, and in 2007, three weeks went to China, Tibet and Nepal. After two trips, I went back to work full of creative energy, new ideas.

Another one of my strategy - to agree on all proposals, even if they are more than I can accomplish. Increasing demands on themselves and fear to fail business always keep in good shape ».

Tom Myuller

"I am inspired by the most ordinary things that surround me. I rarely complete lack of ideas: something always turns in the head, and then a question of setting priorities and in the allocation of time.

For inspiration, you can access your same job: working on a script for a year, I have occasionally borrowed from their old design sketches. So do not forget your notebooks, and generally old thing - it's a real treasure: I work really helped viewing covers of old books and a poster "Hiroshima" Wiman Crowell.

So go ahead: ideas are everywhere - they are sure to encounter, especially if they do not specifically look for ».

Audrey Kavasaki

"When the idea of ​​an end, which means that I just can not concentrate and patiently sit down to work, or I'm worried about something that has no direct relation to the case. Over the years I have developed tactics: just put on headphones and listen to music. Music helps to distance and not be distracted by extraneous. Although lately I'm in such cases, I listen to audio podcasts - in which you can find many inspirational stories ».

Hoi Vin

"My recipe - to read a lot and do a lot of sketches and drafts. Reading - a long-term contribution to its development: the need to constantly collect ideas, opinions, detail, perspective, metaphors and symbols, then to start any project with a huge database of knowledge and sources of inspiration, and with the help of sketches, you can activate all the passive information that kept in mind.

Visualization of ideas - even unrelated - in the end will tell you exactly what is missing in the draft. The main thing - to paint quickly and without hesitation, in any case not prorisovyvaya details: so you do not think about the performance of the figure and its content ».

Kim Holtermand

"Only music can give me back my creative spirit - it is an inexhaustible source of creativity. Many of my works have been created under the tracks from Sigur Rós (the music at all times), Hammock, Max Richter, Air, Dead Can Dance, Helios, Johann Johannsson, Jonsi and Alex, M83, Olafur Arnalds, Trentemøller ... In general, I I can go on ».

Read more on the website «T & P»

via theoryandpractice.ru/posts/4287-tvorcheskiy-stupor-15-sposobov-nayti-vdokhnovenie

Tags

See also

New and interesting