At first glance, this collection of facts nothing in common, but in fact they are united by a sense mimimi! < 1. When love watching each other's eyes, their hearts beat synchronized.
2. Some sets of twins are able to communicate with each other on them alone plain language.
3. Lesser panda uses its bushy tail to take shelter from the cold.
4. Sheep can recognize facial expressions and are most likely to smile.
5. Polar Bears to ask each other about something that is used as a greeting touching nose to nose.
6. When the female giraffe is ready to leave, she returns to the place of his birth, there to give birth to her baby.
7. Contemplation touching things improves mood and helps to increase the level of concentration.
8. The Japanese macaque playing snowballs for fun.
9. Quokka called the happiest animal in the world - its muzzle is always smiling.
10. When a young koala grows up and become too large for bags, Mom continued to wear it, but at the back.
11. At sea otters under the forearm has a small pocket for storing food or favorite stones.
12. Before the chick hatch out of the egg, he communicates with his mother and other chicks through the shell with special sounds.
13. Birds deadlocks choose a partner for life. They are building a house in a steep cliff, and even equip a toilet nearby.
14. Squirrels adopt alien squirrels if they were abandoned for some reason.
15. The elephants entwine their trunks as a sign of great love.
16. Embrace - a natural anesthetic.
17. Newborn pandas are incredibly small - their weight does not exceed the weight of a cup of tea!
18. Bees can communicate by dancing.
19. Cows have best friends, with whom they spend most of the time.
20. When the baby kangaroo greatly frightened, he jumps to his mother in the bag right upside down!
21. While playing with a puppy-female puppy male often gives her opponent to win, even if he has a physical advantage.
22. cats greet each other touching noses.
23. Smile, even if it is false, causes the memories associated with happy moments of life.
24. Just holding hands, we help each other cope with stress.
25. Dancing elevate mood and make us happier.