Why you need to do exercises for the face

I always do. shy of her smileCovering each second photo with a palm. Of course, this alienated people from me, because most often it attracts a wide sincere smile.

Charging for the face

But recently I decided once and for all to get rid of my lack, which so spoils life and communication. Helped me. face-loading Here are some useful lessons on how to smile on camera.

These are the lessons they use. Hollywood starsWhen they practice their crown smiles. I thought they were all born with this skill. But this is not true at all, it is a long practice that leads to amazing results.

Exercises for forming a beautiful smile
  1. The first step is to stand in front of the mirror and smile at your reflection. Try it. a few smiles And stop at the most attractive.

Lightly press your finger pads on the corners of your lips and fix a smile. Repeat this movement 10 times without stopping smiling.

2. Now rest for a few minutes and smile again with that smile. Try to keep it on your face as long as possible. Feel everyone. facialEspecially those who are involved in making a smile.

3. Open your mouth and fold your lips with a tube, as if you were saying the "o" sound. Try to fix this position, then move your lips from side to side. Relax your face and smile easily. Repeat this exercise several times.

So. facelift Not only will it teach you how to smile, but it will also perfectly tighten your skin. And no plastic with Botox!

Here are a few ways that helped me learn. smile beautifully in pictures.

The secrets of a beautiful smile
  1. Stop looking. straight-up. Move your eyes a little to the side and relax the muscles of the face as much as possible.
  2. Try to smile. not only by mouth, but also by eyes.. The sincerity of a smile is expressed in the fact that the whole face seems to glow with happiness and joy. And of course, it should be reflected in our eyes.
  3. One of the most famous life hacks for a sincere broad smile: turn away from the photographer, remember something good and suddenly turn around with a happy face, as if you can not restrain your emotions.

Facebuilding has long conquered many. This is a great way not only to improve your smile, but also to tighten your skin.

With wrinkles, this method also fights well. Who would have thought that just 5 minutes of your time in the morning could replace Botox.

Be sure to try other exercises that are focused on facial rejuvenation and tell us about the results! Repeat these exercises every morning for about a month to see the first results.

Tags

See also

New and interesting