International Funeral Exhibition "Necropolis 2008"

At the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of October 28-30 passes International Funeral Exhibition "Necropolis 2008».
Whether it is in honor of the financial crisis, or Halloween.
But in any case - "the blessing of Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexy».
Coffins, wreaths, monuments, urns, hearses, kremulyatory, every other fringe and funerary winch. Crowded. Fun.

Cute everyday scenes. Someone lonely eats a sandwich ...

... Someone is just going to - to get a package of food from the grave (honestly, there have apples and oranges)

Above the hall heard the ad: "The participants of the conference: the continuation of the conference will be held at Mitino cemetery." Playing live music, sing something (well, by the way, sing the words, I'm sorry, did not catch).

And, yes, one of the organizers called - I just liked the word - SPOC (Union of Funeral Organizations and Crematoriums Russia). In general - the exhibition as an exhibition. I do not mean it. (Although, of course, not on every exhibition death with a scythe stands ...)

I went, in fact, the beautiful art exhibition "Death in Contemporary Art." However, where the main and only on the balcony, and the entrance separately. Just as I felt that it would be something unique. And it did.

Chairman of the Jury of the exhibition - Sergei Jakushin, president of the Association of crematoria and cremation equipment manufacturers, publisher of "funeral home", a member of the Union of Artists of Russia, member of the Journalists' Union, Academician of the European Academy of Natural Sciences. A few years ago, according to the preface to the exhibition catalog, he learned about his terminal illness, has sold about it in the beginning of 2008 the business (Exhibition Company "Siberian Fair" in Novosibirsk), opened the hospice, launched a capsule containing the ashes of his father Earth orbit (strange, internet says that back in 2004) - in short, in all respects an extraordinary man. Some "well-known psychic who has worked with the first space crew when they flew into space," explained Mr. Yakushina that "the death of those interested in artists who have a mature soul." Actually, the 906 works of three hundred six of these painters and sculptors from twenty-four countries and presented at the exhibition.

(Yes, this is candy)

Pass, in fact, to the visual arts:

It - this art - there is a huge amount. I can not comment.

Mileyshie smotritelnitsy exhibition crying with laughter.

via drandrandr

Tags

See also

New and interesting