Facts about the strangeness of famous personalities (Part 3)

Amp to the point vividly feel the beauty of nature, he almost died of happiness, he found himself once on the shores of Lake Geneva.

Chateaubriand could not remain indifferent to hear praise someone else, even his cobbler.

Schopenhauer was furious and refused to pay bills in hotels, if his name was written by two "n».

Father of Russian Aviation Zhukovsky once speaking with a night out with friends in your own living room, suddenly he stood up, looking for his hat, and began to hastily leave, muttering: However, I sat up with you, go home!

Schubert loved their work before publicize necessarily had to play ... on the comb.

Charlotte Bronte permanently detached from writing another novel, and was sent to clean potatoes.

Heine wrote about himself: My mental is rather a result of the disease, than genius. To little to console the suffering, I wrote poems. In these terrible night, mad with pain, my poor head tossed from side to side, causing ringing bells with cruel joviality worn dunce cap. And he concluded thinking about genius and madness words: Creativity - is a disease of the soul, just as the pearl is a disease of the mollusk.

Source: www.wowfacts.net

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting