Fiction thriller "The new Spider-Man" - a bright, handsome and dynamic film that will appeal to both young and adult audiences. You can see it here, and to assess the actor's game in full, read some interesting facts about the making of the film.
1. For the first time Spider-Man has appeared in the Marvel Universe in 1962 and just so pleased readers of comics and became so popular that its creators - Stan Lee and Steve Ditko - renamed it "The Amazing Spider-Man" . Under this name and character reappeared in the pages of comic books in 1963.
2. The lizard - a classic villain of the universe Marvel. He first appears as a villain in 1963 in the pages of the sixth issue of Amazing Spider-Man.
3. Filming began on 6 December 2010 in Los Angeles - in the studios of production company «Sony Pictures» and field venues in the city. 90-day filming included two weeks in New York, and most of the filming took place in different parts of Los Angeles and various locations around South Pasadena, San Pedro and Woodland Hill. This is the first Hollywood film, shot on the camera RED Epic, and in 3-D format, with a resolution of 5K.
4. Lab Oscorp built pavilion in the thirtieth studio «Sony». This site was the largest of all, used for filming - the space occupied about 1,300 square meters. On the construction and execution took 12 weeks.
5. The interiors school Midtown filmed a lot of scenes with stunts and special effects, so that they are exactly recreated in the territory of the pavilion N15 studio «Sony». One of the largest installations included four training rooms, five corridors, toilet, office of the director and the secretary's office. Exteriors School starred in the two existing schools in Southern California.
6. School Library scenario was to become a platform for a dynamic and exciting fight, so the preparation required a separate set. To fill library shelves props prepared false books - these cover filled with foam. If you line them up in a row, it would have been a line longer than 900 meters.
7. Peter Parker uses a camera Yashica Electro 35 GSN Rangefinder and your smartphone Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.
8. Lenses Suit Spider-Man were performed by employees of the company engaged in the development of optics for military and astronauts. The lenses were painted blue and treated with a special anti-reflective layer. On the surface of gold paint was delivered hexagon pattern.
9. In preparation for the role of Dr. Connors Rhys Evans had to seriously study the lifestyle of one-armed men. In addition, the actor often dropped in scientific libraries, watching the scientists and their work. He spent a lot of time studying the syndrome mutations and watching the life of reptiles.
10. on the role of Dr. Curt Connors initially considered Michael Fassbender, but the actor chose to play Magneto in "X-Men: First Class." Later, there were rumors that this role could get Christoph Waltz.
11. In this film, the first time the audience sees how Dr. Curt Connors turned into the Lizard. Although Curt Connors appeared in the original film, Sam Raimi, where he played Dylan Baker, this character never turned into the Lizard, despite the obvious clues.
12. All four films Spider-Man shot on the set of «Universal Studios» in Hollywood. Unfortunately, part of the set was burned June 1, 2008, and it turned out that three of the first movie filmed on the old site, and a fourth film is already on the new.
13. To prepare for the role of Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield studied the movements of spiders and tried to use it to the maximum, guided by the principle that Parker - a man and a spider at the same time, it is his movement differs from the movement of ordinary people, not only in a suit.
14. Designer Kim Barrett said that the costume of Spider-Man has been specially designed to resemble the costume of an acrobat. Body as it must have looked longer and more flexible, but a symbol of a spider on his chest was also used to emphasize this.
15. The filmmakers decided to try to remove most of the stunt live, to reduce the use of computer animation. Marc Webb explained by the fact that they wanted to make the film more realistic. During filming in New YorkeRiversayd drive has been built up hundreds of feet supporting structures, and Andy Armstrong built a plant for the car with multiple cables to help visualizers.
Fiction thriller "The new Spider-Man," you can watch online cinema Viaplay at any time and in excellent quality. The service works not only on computers but also on Apple devices and Android, so that the collection of new films, you can always carry with them!