Japanese farmer after the accident at the Fukushima-1 moved to the infected town to take care of animals

Most single people in Japan - and the most radioaktivnyy

Naoto Matsumura - Japanese farmers in the Japanese city of Tomioka. He - the only person who lives in this city. Tomioka is only 9, 5 km from the Fukushima-1.

After the devastating tsunami and the nuclear crisis of 2011 the government had to urgently evacuate the pace of a small town. Naoto left with their parents, but then I started to worry about their abandoned animals. Not wanting to starve his cattle, he jumped into the truck and headed back to Tomioka - one of the most radioactive areas in Japan.

When he was on the spot, he was shocked - so many animals were abandoned to their fate. The Government assured people that they can return to their homes in the near future, so that frightened residents left in the city the dogs and cats. Naoto traveled around the city, to save all the animals and leaving them with enough food and water.

In Tomioka home to many farmers abandoned their cattle and died. Inside a barn Naoto found 120 dead cows to death. The government eventually decided to kill all the animals on humanitarian grounds, but Naoto volunteered to take care of them. He built a corral for 31 cows - animals there quite comfortably. In addition to cattle, Naoto takes care of two cats, a dog, four wild pigs and even an ostrich.

The life he is quite complicated. The city has no electricity, so Naoto have to disable the generators at night, and to charge the cell phone and laptop to use solar panels. One of the most important issues were life-support - in particular, Naoto eating an infected food and drinking infested water. Now, when he attracted the attention of the media, he receives humanitarian aid, and sometimes goes to the nearby town for groceries and gas.

The biggest problem - it's radiation. Today in Tomioka been relatively safe, but Naoto managed to get the highest level of radiation exposure in Japan. However, the doctors said that another 30 or 40 years Naoto will not hurt, so he stopped worrying about cancer and has focused on animals. He decided, "I am in any case, I am already dead, but I can save the lives of at least someone».

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting