In a self-taught trainer has an unusual relationship with horses

Natural dar

Martin Tutte from Argentina known as "The Horse Whisperer," and he taught. 33-year-old gauchos - the Argentine version of the cowboy is - has a remarkable gift of understanding horses: he can with the help of gentle touches, friendly persuasion, or a kiss to make four-legged beauties fulfill his request.

"For me, this is natural, - says Martin. - No I did not teach this skill came naturally. I do not wrestle with the animal, this work is delicate, very, very gentle. " In fact, Martin is so gentle with the horses, that some people were tears in his eyes when they were watching him.

Martin Tutte was born and raised on a farm in the town of San Antonio de Areco and worked with horses all his life. His unique talent has opened the world 11 years ago, when the farmer saw Martin tames horses without the use of force. Therefore, the farmer Martin offered to speak to tourists from around the world.

Although his relationship with horses seem magical, Martin insists that anyone can do the same thing that he does - everything you need is patience and love. And everyone who watched as he turned the horses, know that it occurs naturally. Martin - living proof that the animal does not need taming violent methods.

Art of taming horses without the use of violence ("House of the India") in Argentina involved a few people, but none of them can not repeat what Martin does. You just have to see this man in action to truly appreciate his "magical" relationship with horses.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting