Every day more and more people refuse cosmetics with aggressive components in the daily care of themselves. This is especially true of the hair. Now, many began to use this all natural product known as apple cider vinegar, which contains no chemical additives and nourishes the hair! It can be inexpensively purchased at any supermarket. Apple cider vinegar has many benefits to help make your hair shiny and beautiful.
Apple cider vinegar can be used as a shampoo or a conditioner. Also you can fill the spray bottle with water and vinegar (3: 1) and then sprinkle the liquid on the hair and roots, wait 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water. The benefits of apple cider vinegar:
1. Apple cider vinegar has an antibacterial effect and can eliminate dandruff. If you have a dry scalp and itching, the apple cider vinegar will help to combat irritation. Scalp condition will improve significantly.
2. To hair is not tangled, use vinegar. You will be much easier to comb.
3. Each use plastic bottles pollute the environment, but with homemade hair conditioner of vinegar and water (4: 1) you can use the same bottle again and again. Help the environment!
4. Due to rinse hair with vinegar, they will have a much greater volume and better absorb moisture.
5. Since the hair has a pH of from an average of 4, 5, 5, 5, pH cider vinegar is ideal for them. The use of vinegar helps restore the natural pH balance of hair.
6. Apple cider vinegar can be replaced with a shampoo and conditioner, and you do not need to use additional funds for washing hair.
7. Apple cider vinegar stimulates hair growth and makes them visually thicker.
8. Apple cider vinegar helps to smooth the hair and make them more direct.
9. After shampooing often are chemical particles no matter how good you are then rinsed them. Apple cider vinegar can be easily washed off with the hair all the "chemistry».
10. The fact that apple cider vinegar helps to avoid split ends - the absolute truth.
Use vinegar for hair care. They will become more shiny and healthy. No cosmetic product does not give you such an excellent result!
Share this article on the beneficial properties of apple cider vinegar with your friends!
via takprosto cc