The mystery of this ancient image is shocking ... A terrible tradition from which the blood run cold!

Victorian era - it is a very dark period in human history. In this era, there was a strange tradition of post-mortem photographs. That is, the people photographed after their death. Now it seems not that strange, but also impermissible, and then it was normal.

When you look at these pictures, goose bumps run. Editorial prepared for you 20 frightening posthumous images from the Victorian era.

In spite of the fact that these horrific pictures, they were made to serve the memories of dead people.

So photographers have tried to make the dead were like living people.

They invented a lot of tricks for this.

In most cases people were photographed with their favorite things, like this man with a dog on the chair.

Or this girl with her toys.

Sometimes portrayed dead asleep.

This little girl holds a special device.

The hand of the man holds his head specifically.

Do you see the curtain for the boy? Rather, her someone was holding his head. B>

The girl holds back and a special device that is hidden behind her back.

This girl looks just like a living.

For a little girl seen a man who is holding her on his lap.

In this image, the photographer dorisoval girl pupils, to make it look more alive.

Sometimes it was impossible to portray a man alive.

Normal to photograph the family died with him.

To the parents was very difficult to know what their child is gone.

I can only imagine how difficult it was his mother posing with her lifeless baby.

These pictures are frightening.

In this picture, everything is clear.

And then I find it difficult to discern which of them is dead.

I have no words to describe these pictures. Despite the fact that they induce fear, they carry a lot of force and sense. You think it's crazy, parents posing with their dead child, but think how much courage it took them to do so. Well, that ended in the Victorian era, and this tradition has not caught on. Show your friends, these horrific photos!

www.viralnova.com/post-mortem-victorian-photographs/

Tags

See also

New and interesting