14 lions attacked the elephant, straying from the pack! You will not believe what the outcome of this fight.

In this heartbreaking video, filmed during a safari in one of the parks of Zambia, it shows dramatic year-old elephant fight against 14 hungry lions. The poor kid was trapped like a death ... It was a struggle to life or death ...

All this happened in front of a journalist Jesse Nash and his comrades. They drove through the park and suddenly noticed the elephant surrounded by a pride of lions. It seemed that it was a hopeless situation for straying from the pack baby. He came down on the back of two large lion, while the remaining predators grabbed the baby by its hind legs. Behind the scenes and only heard the voice of tourists disturbing: «Where are all the other elephants, damn it?» I>

This brave young fighting to the last ... He miraculously managed to survive in this unequal fight! Look at this smart kid outwitted bloodthirsty lions.

The employees of the park say the elephant finally reunited with his herd. For bravery he even gave the name of Hercules. Diva dayus like this kid still managed to survive! Never give up, no matter how hopeless the situation was not. Believe me, you can always find a way. This video is just a few days received a record number of visitors. Tell me about this incredible story from the life of wildlife to your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbV7WuNWHe4

Tags

See also

New and interesting