This artist has transformed 3D graphics in paper sculpture. It seems they are about to stir!

Wolfram Kampffmeyer - talented German artist who creates wonderful geometric figures of animals made of paper that look like animated computer models.

The artist deliberately make their creations look like 3D-graphics, since working on computer animation.

«When you sit all day at the computer and look at their virtual model, you eventually want to hold them in their hands», i> - divided Kampffmeyer.

Wolfram's work can take many forms: paper sculptures, cards with bulky items and many others.

«It was difficult to work with virtual models, and do not keep them in their hands, but soon I found a program that can transform into a 3D paper model. It happened in 2010 ». I>

«I fumbled a bit with the graphics and made his first model specifically for paper sculpture. I did not have time to look back, when he created a series of "Big Five" (lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard) ». I>

«The only limitation is the number of polygons that can be used in a single model. If there will be too much - the model will have to put a very long time. If they are tiny - and the problems can not be avoided. So I try to stick to the golden mean: I want my animals looked quite alive, and at the same time I try to make it so that they can be folded quickly enough ». I>

«I want to make a paper wolf - a large sculpture as if coming out of the wall. I'm working on a bee and fish. The snake and owl designed, but not yet ready. In addition, I have many ideas, but unfortunately, too little time ». I>

Works Wolfram Kampffmeyera admired. The way this person animates 3D-model - just amazing! Looking at them, it is expected that they are about to stir. This artist certainly has a great future.

Share this article with a friend - he must see these unique paper sculptures!

de.dawanda.com/shop/paperwolf

Tags

See also

New and interesting