A person do not need wings to fly. That gave the acrobat, it defies the laws of physics.

I heard about the legend of Icarus? It turns out that a person is not necessary to the wings to fly. British acrobat Christophe Willerton at the World Cup 2013, which took place in Bulgaria, showed something that defies the laws of physics. And this young man struck down all the judges on the spot. For your perfect acrobatic Briton won the championship. My jaw just dropped by what he saw. I wonder: is the human body is capable of such?

standing ovation! Brilliant performance! The head can not understand how it was possible to do a double somersault with almost space! The body of this guy as if made of clay. What a skill! What concentration will! But it was worth the athlete colossal work and continuous self. I am glad that all the efforts it efforts were not in vain. Share this staggering number of your friends. To convince them that if there is a strong will and desire, you can move mountains, and from the place!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6HN0YePPD8

Tags

See also

New and interesting