Leonardo DiCaprio made a fiery speech. What he said touched millions of hearts ...

Leonardo DiCaprio attended a UN summit on climate issues. Renowned actor delivered a fiery speech in which he touched upon the main aspects of environmental protection. Speech actor lasted 4 minutes, but the words are uttered, made an indelible impression on all present. Here's the best part of his speech.

«I have to say that I am not going to persuade people to change to energy-saving light bulbs and buying hybrid cars. The disaster has long gone beyond the selection of individuals. It's about the government and industrial facilities around the world, who make decisive large-scale action. I>

Now it is our time to act. We need to establish a fee for carbon emissions and to eliminate government subsidies for oil, coal and gas for large enterprises. We must put an end to the freedom that was given to industrial pollutants in the name of development of a market economy. They do not deserve our taxes, they need our careful surveillance, because if our ecosystem collapses, it collapses and the economy. I>

The good news is that renewable energy sources are not only achievable, but also favorable economic policy. This discussion is for the persons concerned, and for the people. The clean air and livable climate are unconditional human rights. And the solution to this problem - not a matter of policy. It is a matter of our survival. For the moment, the most appropriate time ». I>

Probably his speech DiCaprio was able to reach the hearts millions of people. Unfortunately, many of us are so concerned about the personal problems that they forget about global things. In what conditions would have to live our descendants if we will continue to excite only the personal interests?

Share this post with your friends - even if they once again think about what will happen to us and our children in the future, if each of us just do not change their lives.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTyLSr_VCcg

Tags

See also

New and interesting