Idiotic textbooks that shatter the psyche of any child. Who thought of this before?

They say that the quality of school education are falling year by year. We can not accept: instead of the personality of each child, teachers hammered children head standardized knowledge is equal to one size fits all.

The authors of these books have tried to break out of the vicious circle of repetitive tasks and exercises and offer something qualitatively different and new. Let's see how they did it?

1. It seems that at the time the problem is not the author thought about the coffee beans. B>

2. No, it's your perverted imagination. B>

3. The British would certainly like such an interpretation. B>

4. And who, I'm sorry these people? B>

5. At least one madman I found. And instead of lying in the hospital, he writes books. B>

6. But I do not see any connection between this experience and a brick? B>

7. This is given to know the mystery of the elite only. B>

8. From this emanates puzzles ... despair. B>

9. It is not accidentally wrote the author of the problem of the madhouse?

10. Some questions are so brilliant that do not require an answer. B>

11. How drunk author of this problem? B>

12. Drinking buddies for groups in the kitchen comes complete with a tutorial. B>

13. Some of the answers you never get ...

14. Proud of the motherland, and you can learn in math class, too. B>

15. Captain Obvious took to invent the problem. B>

16. Tricky tricky question is ... How do the authors of this task. B>

17. Unlike you, a nice kid. B>

18. What, sorry? B>

19. The captain is obviously trying to cheat, but in vain ...

20. Generally, of course, at 8, but the conditions are a little discouraged. B>

21. Only powder sanity. I try to use it every day. B>

Of course, if in my school years were the problem, my memories of the learning process would be brighter. But, fortunately, I learned from the school after all knowledge, not shattered psyche. Probably, after reading these books give the children here are pearls.

Share this post with your friends. Surely those of them who have children, these tasks are familiar to the pain.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting