This allowed the little boy mom to work as their stylist ... great results!

Despite the fact that the Summer Bellessa Arizona has two beautiful synishek, she always manages to look well, just very stylish!

The actress and model in the past, as she herself admits, always runs in the family parade. That's why she wants at least a week to give the initiative for the adoption of fashionable solutions in the hands of her 3-year-old son Rockwell. On the results of the experiment the founder of the brand The Girls With Glasses Show regularly wrote in his blog.

«This idea came to me by accident. I'm tired of being a strict mother and constantly giving orders to others what to do, what to wear, what to do ... And then I thought it would be nice to swap roles with his sonny ». I>

Rockwell and his 2-year-old brother of Phoenix.

«Rockwell immediately set to work. He took full responsibility very seriously, and took up his duties. I saw that he catches from this high. He liked to give me advice like this before I did ». I>

Here she wrote about fashion Bellessa decisions of his son on the first day of the experiment: «He asked me to put on a t-shirt with Bob Dylan and a gray skirt. I would have thought, "Well, I will take a mental note. Excellent choice, Rock! "But here I have a son on the white shoes with heels. "Are you sure that these tights fit this shoe?" - I asked the commanding voice. "Yes, - he answered without its share of doubt. - Nuuu ... and to measure this blue hoodie! "In general, this is what came out of it». I>

Summer Initially it was difficult to listen to such a dubious fashion tips of his son, as 34-year-old mom used to the fact that everything in it must bow to each other combined.

«He just grabbed the first thing that caught his eye, and then began to combine it with others. Sometimes such assiduous thought processes took him a few minutes. "You have to wear this dress in flowered with these socks flowered ... And all this with these very shoes with animal print", - he said. Frankly, I'm damn pleased to follow the whole process ». I>

Bellessa said that the outfit Mickey Mouse liked her the most.

Sometimes Rockwell gave his imagination complete freedom.

But as the Summer, many of the dresses that her son picked up, you can safely wear in everyday life. And the most ridiculous decision forced the kid mom just smile and lifted her mood for the day.

Thanks Bellesse many moms decide on such experiments, and allowed his young designers to come up with their images.

«I am really happy that inspired many of her that out just to enjoy his role as mothers», i> - tells Summer Bellessa.

She adds: «Being a mother - is not easy. And when in all this hustle and bustle, we find ways to amuse themselves and their children, in my opinion, that's great! » I>

Thanks to this wonderful experiment Bellessa appreciate the care shown by her boys. After all, it is very important to the look of their mother.

«Sometimes you need to give vent to yourself and your kiddies and just have some fun. Do not take yourself too seriously. In the end, it's just clothes ... » i>

Indeed, the right to educate their child, as parents, we should not only tell him what to do, but sometimes listen to even a little silly, but sincere advice to the baby. I sometimes with the child roles - and you will certainly see a positive result. Tell us about a funny and daring experiment this stylish mommy your friends.

www.babble.com/style/i-let-my-toddler-dress-me-for-a-week-heres-what-happened/

Tags

See also

New and interesting