Unique children's puzzles are not even every adult in the teeth!

Perhaps you do not consider yourself the most brainy on the ground, but when you ask if you can solve puzzles and puzzles for children, it's safe to say "yes." As a rule, so they meet 90% of all adults. Well, I would be in your place is not in a hurry with such a hasty conclusion. The fact that kids completely differently perceive the world and are not looking for fancy schemes for solving various problems. For us also, adults, all the usual peccadillo exaggerate, overdo and complicate. This often prevents us from seeing that the solution lies on the surface, it is necessary only to look at things a bit different angle and make your brain is not sophisticated algorithms to search for solutions.

Today, united team entertainment site picked for you some interesting puzzles that students solve in a jiffy. We will not prevaricate over some of them we sat for an hour. And when they found out the answer and wanted to exclaim: "Elementary, my dear Watson!" Beware of these tasks on-the-very addictive!

Task 'box of sweets »
This job offer American students 12-13 years old. The box is 50 chocolates. Of these, 30 with caramel, coconut 25, 10 - with caramel and coconut, and the rest did not filling. Which diagram correctly shows the contents of the box?

Problem "numerical pyramid»
Such charades Singaporean third graders decide with your eyes closed!

The task "Parking space»
This puzzle is a list of the mandatory tasks of the Hong Kong test for enrollment in primary school. Children are to solve it for 20 seconds. Checkmate, gentlemen!

The task "Find the pattern»
This task gives our students the lessons in the first grade. Experts, the word is yours! An interesting observation: the boys in the first grade resolve it for 5-10 minutes, adults often takes more than an hour.

Setting "Enter pronoun»
Believe me, this is not just a set of letters, there is a logic. And kids grasp, what is salt on the fly. Enter the correct pronoun in place an exclamation mark.

Setting the "Birthday»
This puzzle in his time made the entire Internet to sit at a loss. Nick and George met with Emmy. Nick asked the girl when her birthday. She did not answer anything, just handed a sheet with these tips:

"One of these dates - my birthday," - added Amy. Then he leaned over to George and said only a birthday, and Nick - just a month. Then she added: "Can you guess, when I celebrate a birthday without saying anything to each other?" Then George said, "I do not know when your birthday, but I know that Nick does not know." "At first I did not know, but now I know" - said Nick. "Well, now I know" - George grinned. The sound of the gong, drum roll ... Question: When did Amy's birthday?

answer (do not peek!)

1. Diagram B. It's not necessary to Harvard to finish, it's simple arithmetic. We consider it as chocolate candies contain (in a pure form and with coconut): 30 - 10 = 20. Now, learn how chocolate contain coconut (pure and caramel): 25 - 10 = 15. And now easy to count how many chocolates without filling: 50 - (20 +15 +10) = 5.

2. D = 1345; E = 2440. The key to the solution: First, add two numbers in the bottom row: 198 + 263 = 461. The result of the sum is greater than the number that is on them: 461 & gt; 446 is subtracted from the larger less: 461 - 446 = 15. In this scheme, consider the rest of couples and see that all turns 15.

3. 87. No higher mathematics, just mentally flip the image upside down.

4. 2581 = 2. In each group, the numbers had to be easy to calculate the number of closed circles. For example. In figures 6 - one, 8 - two y 2 - zero. That means that the number of 6862 four of them. And so on.

5. It. Under these pronouns are hidden weekdays. Five of them - Friday, which means - it is.

6. July 16. In the phrase of George, "I do not know when your birthday, but I know that Nick does not know" 16 words, it means that Amy's birthday the 16th. In the phrase of Nick "At first I did not know, but now I know" 7 words, it means the seventh month, ie July. They gave each other tips the number of words in a phrase.

Well, as you these fun puzzles for children? Write us in the comments how much time you have spent on the performance of one or another charade. The funny thing is that it's really exercise of preschool and school tests that kids flip like seeds. Show these tasks at work - sure for a few hours, all office staff will find something to do. And for fun you can give to solve something from this collection to the child.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting