They do not get bored. 15 parents who have regretted that have left their children unattended.

Being a parent - not an easy task. I'm sure many newly minted mom and dad were his duties completely different. All of them, of course, heard that there will be little free time, and with affection were cooperative with the child walks, swimming and games. And there were absolutely sure that if you leave a child for 5 minutes, the apartment did not happen. This happens not always.

Parents of 15 photos risked and left the children alone, though not for long. What came out of it, you can estimate yourself. Painted faces, walls, scattered and spilled everything they can, but it's flowers. These kids are capable of this, and then inadvertently struck by the limited his imagination.

In anticipation of punishment

Photo: Dailymail

The new fashion hit

Photo: Imgur

Chiiz!

Photo: Tinypic

The Queen of foam in the foam realm

after the cat games children

Photo: Dumpaday

«It is not me, it's all ball!»

He's probably trying to hatch them.

Photo: Graaam

Health above all

Photo: Blogspot

Two of the casket

Photo: Images2

«Oops ...»

Photo: Dilcdn

This beautiful

Photo: Peacefulparentsconfidentkids

The Painted monster

«Look, what I am now white little!»

Well, who would have thought that toilets are fragile.

a little play with a friend

Split toilet dumbbells? Painted sister and a dog? Wearing a clothespin on the hair? All this and more make the kids from this collection. Share these wonderful photos with your friends, especially those who have children!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting