20 most stupid mistakes of armless building architects. Fortunately there were no casualties ...

Probably each of us wants to be the embodiment of ideal and never make mistakes. But, unfortunately, from the mistakes no one is immune. However, sometimes someone innocent little mistake could be fatal for others. This is especially true of those who have decided to link their lives with the architecture, engineering and construction. If a person once chose for himself this cornfield, he as a professional is simply forbidden to give a blunder.

Today, the team information and entertainment Internet project Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you 20 of the most stupid mistakes of armless architects. Well, that at least this time there were no casualties ...

Yes, it is here that the column and place!

Minimalism interior. Short cranes - rage ...

Each square meter of good use!

better to reel toilet paper ...

Not knowing what kind of light is now at a traffic light, is not an excuse.

From the creators of psychedelic cartoon magazine "Merry Go Round».

Table for a sociopath.

Yes for such a fence like a stone wall!

There is not a dull moment ...

Who is it we have such a genius?!

Avant-garde in the railing.

Surprise!

What a ringing in my ears ...

I'm sorry, can I take your bag?

Again, these cranes ...

The car is already there, probably covered with a thick layer of dust ...

How someone else here has managed to put something?!

The design process - a complicated matter. However, it is difficult to imagine in what condition these people were when we created these masterpieces. You just imagine, these robotyagi still occupy someone else's place ... Show me these stupid mistakes architectural your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting