The best quotes by Oscar Wilde

Some classics never cease to quote, and one of them - Oscar Wilde. Esthete, scandalous writer, a skilled storyteller and master of aphorisms, he hit the readers and interlocutors ability to give very brief thoughts finished form. And he was a master of the universal language of sarcasm.

All that is beautiful in this life, or immoral, or illegal, or leads to obesity.

We can not bear people with the same drawbacks as we have.

I do not want to know what they say behind my back - I already currently quite high regard.

I am always very friendly to those who care about me.

In life there are only two real tragedy. One - when you do not get what you want, and the second - when you get.

Be yourself. Other roles are already occupied.

I've heard so much slander in your address, I have no doubt that you - a wonderful person!

I have a very cheesy taste - just the best.

Never love someone who treats you like a normal person.

Forgiving your enemies - it's the best way to bring them out of themselves.

Love begins with the fact that a man deceives himself, and ends with the fact that he is deceiving the other.

When a person is happy, he is always good. But not always good people are happy.

About love to write favorably on it in great demand.

If something is worth doing, and, so just what is considered to be impossible.

It is dangerous to meet a woman who completely understands you. This usually results in marriage.

As said some witty Frenchman, women inspire us to great things, but always prevent us from creating them.

Imagination was given to man to comfort him in what he is not, and a sense of humor - to comfort the fact that he has.

Selfishness is not that man lives as he wants, but the fact that he makes others to live by its principles.

Said the man in the eyes of the truth sometimes more than the debt - it's fun.

I can not stand the logic, it is always banal and often convincing.

Jobs - the last refuge of those who are no more able to do.

I live in constant fear that I understand correctly.

In America, in the Rocky Mountains, I saw the only reasonable method of art criticism. The bar above the piano hung a sign: "Do not shoot the pianist - he is doing everything it canĀ».

The best way to make children good - to make them happy.

You can not change the direction of the wind, but you can always sail to reach its goal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting