Bus driver from Grozny

every day on the streets of Grozny out bus №31, whose driver - 57-year-old Musa Davao - does not charge with the elderly, children, the disabled, as well as those who have forgotten or have who ran out of money. The announcement is placed inside the taxi, conspicuously meste.Spisok continues to another category of "beneficiaries" - you can not pay the traveling to the funeral, ziyart, ruzbane (Muslim religious ceremony and Friday prayer), the hospital and all those who made the hajj (between Incidentally, these are already polrespubliki - approx.'s). Below is another postscript: "You do not have to explain anything to anyone - just go out and everything!".

- I recently added to the people to alleviate the situation: I think that in the presence of other passengers man to do it is very difficult - says Musa. And claims that he is not one such in the big city: the old man, a child or a disabled person of any taxi driver will take Grozny besplatno.- But you have to know the mentality of our people: still or trying to pay, or begin to thank very much, which, of course, distract from work . Time on the route sometimes measured in seconds, and if all explained, it is possible to disrupt the schedule. That's why I posted a message - explains the source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting