Discussion of the movie "Interstellar"

Hello community!

Surely many of you one way or another interested in the film Interstellar on Geektimes have even had a small article couple of days ago, describing some aspects of the film and steps for creating realistic special effects, resulting in co-known physicist Kip Thorne and directed by Christopher Nolan has resulted in a sci-fi movie - "Interstellar".

Small annotation to the film only interested in a man who is living a dream and books.

Our time on earth came to an end, the research team takes on the most important mission in the history of mankind; traveling beyond our galaxy to know whether the future of humanity among the stars. blockquote> Trailers and advertising on TV as little about what we were told. Evolved only the impression that this is another exciting Hollywood boevichok in space.

This morning, I like a man who is incredibly passionate about the future, and space travel, went to see this creation with unprecedented enthusiasm ...
I looked, and yes - I was incredibly excited about the film. Just before the chills. Damn, I think we live in a wonderful time. Insana correctly observed:

It may seem strange, but it is human emotion - the basis of the film. Blockquote> I think that the community will share my delight, or vice versa Criticize my excessive splash of emotions. I note that the film "Gravity" is clearly not up to the "Interstellar" neither the plot nor the scale nor in realism. Yes, the "Gravity" entertaining film, and if you liked it then you should definitely go for the film Nolan.

post scriptum I am even more and I do not know what to say in the film. Yes, it has some disadvantages story, but it does have some flaws, and yes, I'm sure a man far removed from science fiction, this film does seem rather "boevichkom in space" rather than spectacular spirit. I can recommend this film to anyone who shares my interests and dreams - future space travel.
How to evaluate this film?
1 2 3 4 5 I will write a small review in the comments have not looked Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 612 people voted. Excused 120 people.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/241058/

Also:
http://it4smb.com.ua/uslugi/upravlenie-it-servisami-it-autsorsingmanor.com.ua/архивные Racks buy Balt gas a >

Tags

See also

New and interesting