Stand with your hands headphones

Good day to all :)
Regularly "shpynyat" headphones on the desktop. At one point I thought - "How long ?!". Uncover softinkoy, and began to "draw».

Figured everything prepared control programs for CNC machine. And he went to the nearest hazel for a new broom on the market for plywood.

Given past experience, I decided to make parts with seats under the dowels, but the experience was not enough nakosyachil all still in process. But it already then got out.
9 photos

So there you go. Chop the procurement of man with a mohawk:

Since the orbital sander "went around the corner," had to work hand sanding blanks:

Took a special glue for wood and smeared workpiece long wondering - whether smeared :) was a precedent when the adhesive is applied on the wrong side of workpieces.

Gasped and began to collect a kind of "hedgehog»
Postponed for a day this sandwich and forgot about it

Day later picked up a brush and stain:

And here is a sign rukozhopstva. Pay attention to the index finger. This is my miscalculation. Dowels in the hands not provided, and when bonding Circuits parted a bit

And the result ... and yes, painting krivorukost :( Brush proved too tough, but it's too late to change anything ... That was the finished product in the workplace

Everything :)

criticism survive

Tags

See also

New and interesting