Underground trampoline located in Wales.

Trampoline - great fun for all ages. Even though the world has many versions and sizes of trampolines, none of them can match the size and elegance of the largest underground trampoline in the world - Bounce Below. Located in Wales, it is a miracle, and I offer you a little bit about it razuznat.

This delightful setting of 3 large trampoline is underground mining mine called Llehved, and officially opened its doors on July 4, 2014. You can get here on a special train, which ends its way into the wonderful cave with beautiful lighting. Before boarding the train gives visitors helmets and cotton coveralls to protect. Trampolines in Bounce Below related ladders and slides, one of which reaches as much as 20 meters in dline.

Looking for a thrill? Want to get some new, special experience? Want something that will drive you crazy and allow good fun? Welcome to the world of trampolines embedded in the unique underground playground, which has no analogues in the world. Predstvavte how you can have fun in a giant cave surrounded by nets and trampoline. When you look down, the adrenaline starts to separate, as the cave is quite deep. Surreal atmosphere is created thanks to the beauty of the mine, as well as properly-designed lighting, ideally covering all important areas ploschadki.

Source: lifeglobe.net/entry/6492

Tags

See also

New and interesting