The farm in Krasnaya Polyana

Rose Farm - a ski resort in Krasnaya Polyana, a wholly-owned child Olympics. In the open field of pure mountain to build a hotel, lifts, held here the railway. In general, did everything to tourists to ski. Prior to this, in the Rose Farm, I was not even once, so was pleasantly surprised by the scale.
51 photos under the cut © Ilya Varlamov

01. Prior to the Rose Farm to go half an hour by taxi from Adler on a brand new road.

02. It is possible to train, specify the schedule on the website Railways, now they go not very often - once an hour and a half.

04. Springboard

05. Station. I was surprised that near the station no audio taxis. That is, if you come with suitcases, it is necessary to call a taxi service. If you are a foreigner and you do not have a phone number, you have to go on foot)

06. Hotels and other facilities of the complex on the banks of the river Mzymta.

07. Upstream also something build in some old Russian style. Until I reached there. Who knows what it is?

08. Along the river built a dozen hotels, restaurants and plenty of parking.

09. From a distance it all looks good. Reminds places some European mountain town.

10. But if you do not stare.

11. "You have views of the city or the mountains?»;)

12. It is very cool that way allowed along the rear facades of buildings, and she remained a pedestrian promenade.

13. Children's playground in the courtyard

14. Local fashion

15. Where do without Putin T-shirt?

17. Bridge ...

18. Let's look at the main square ... What a beauty ... oh, what's that? Bicycles?

19. How lovely! What are doing here Peugeot bikes?

21. And now let's go to the mountains. There are several lifts.

24. Now the autumn.

26. Rosa Plateau in the ski resort.

27. Previously, there lived athletes.

31. rise even higher.

32. Helicopter someone gives a Christmas tree.

35. The mountains here chic.

36. I'll have to ride in the winter to come.

38. Snow unavailable.

39. Wait for a month.

41. Lifts.

44. Impression spoil the effects of the Olympic rush. Objects passed in an emergency mode, in the construction were violations. It's only been six months, and looks as if 10 years has not been done here for repair.

45. This is how so?

46. ​​That's what happens when you rush out and paint from rust fence.

47. Over the appearance of building facades, too, no one thought.

48. Luke on the tile looks like this (

49. A strange decision, to protect pedestrians from the lawn fence.

50. Here, in Krasnaya Polyana, is another block, built for the Olympics. I understand it's Gorky-Gorod.

51. Some horrible building. It is unclear how this can be designed.

In general, Rose Farm makes you want to come back in the winter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting