American Music Awards of 2013

Last night in Los Angeles, the long-awaited award ceremony American Music Awards 2013. This award, established in 1973, is one of the most prestigious music awards in the US and its importance second only to the "Grammy". VeV traditionally presents our readers with an overview of the red carpet event of such significance and proposes to assess a ceremony outfits star AMA. I can not say that it will be very easy, because many celebrities to the party at this time, would rather strip than to dress.

One of the first on the AMA red carpet Katy Perry appeared in 2013, immediately spot the audience its charming dress from Oscar de la Renta. The singer chose for the ceremony black evening dress classic silhouette, decorated with "Goroshkova" print and colorful floral embroidery. Even without additional accessories in the playful style of dress she was on Katie, but she decided to go ahead and added a bright yellow dress original clutch Olympia Le-Tan in the form of books, a large ring in the shape of a flower and a manicure in peas. In my opinion, this way of combining adult and glamor girl's spontaneity, perfect from head to toe.

Jennifer Hudson, which can be safely called the brightest girl in the evening, demonstrated on the red carpet original orange dress Christian Dior, which has become a chip asymmetrical skirt with pink lining. The combination of colors in the attire of surprises and delights, and electric blue eyeliner century, which, let's face it, with such a choice would not dared to dress each, makes the image even more extraordinary and interesting. Despite the fact that the dress is sitting on Jen's very imperfectly, I like flashy neon in this attire and a good selection of neutral, but not faded in color accessories.

Triumfatorsha show (four wins - this is not a joke!) Taylor Swift complained about the ceremony in the mini-dress Julien Macdonald. Golden play and spectacular finish outfit are unlikely to leave anyone indifferent, can not be said about the illusory inset on the chest with the effect of bare skin - too tight and unnatural it looks, and this spoils the impression. To be left in the original outfit version podium and take the risk of exposing chest area without any illusions, but shy Taylor, alas, it was not solved.

Jamie Alexander, known for his role as Seth us in the sequel to "Thor", demonstrated on the red carpet ensemble of vintage collections Giorgio Armani. The actress was the top active finishing and unusual design straps and black silk pants, complemented by sharp-nosed shoes. In my opinion, this is a very controversial and ambiguous outfit, and its main drawback is that it looks far from vintage and old-fashioned. Pants on the floor demolish the entire original image, which in combination with a high hairdo "a la Bride" looks antiseksulno, and someone even resembles a superhero costume.

We rarely see Alicia Silverstone on the red carpet, so the output of the actress yesterday gave us a chance for the first time in a long time to appreciate her style. Well, everything went very well: black mini-dress with a finish in the spirit of Art Deco, the complement of jewelry, hair and spectacular Smoky-Aes, looked fine. The only thing that disappoints me in this way, so it's just black shoes, the choice of which seemed predictable and devoid of any risk.

Attire channel Nickelodean star Ariana Grande makes me contradictory and ambiguous feelings. Red payetochnoe dress Dolce & Gabbana, in which the singer appeared on the red carpet, looking at it as if it were borrowed from the wardrobe of my mother or older sister, and a hairstyle that at the time 13-year-old girl and with which Ariana never parted, and all turns Woman teenager. By the way, Ariane 20 years and it is necessary to have somehow correspond to their age.

Speaking of 20-year-olds. Miley Cyrus can hardly be blamed for the fact that she dresses like a teenager, the singer prefers to dress more and more adult poraskovanney. But not at this time. Miley appeared on the red carpet in androgynous image that was created by a white trouser suit Versus Versace, to put on his naked body. Despite the presence of a deep neckline and elements in the spirit of punk-style outfit the singer was extremely nice and discreet. Oh ... by the standards of Miley.

Little pleased us a decent dress on the red carpet, Miley is back to my underpants on the stage. I think we already have to put up :)

Jordin Sparks at the ceremony complained about the creation of couture brand Jovani. On the singer was wearing a black dress with a flying skirt and bodice decorated with golden studs, which became the highlight of the outfit. The whole outfit looked good, but I'm not sure that in a wrestling-style bodice colors Jordin figure - arms and shoulders in a top look so very massive.

I'm sure I dress from Lanvin, which appeared on the red carpet, Emma Roberts, will appeal not everyone (or rather no one), but before you go to his shortcomings, I would like to focus on its merits. In my opinion, the colors in this image matched perfectly - a combination of shades of fuchsia and silver-gray looks very impressive and pink amethyst earrings continue the color theme. But I absolutely do not like this way, so it's the dress, is associated with a garbage bag.

Lover Zoe Saldana nontrivial way again appeared on the red carpet in a non-standard outfit. Actress examples for the ceremony lace dress from the spring collection Roland Mouret, decorated with satin insert unexpected blue hue. I can not say that I am absolutely delighted by this dress, but something attractive in it precisely is. And what more I like this image because it is easy and ease with which Zoe demonstrates such a complex and unusual outfit. Hardly anyone else would be able to also.

While older sister Kim is busy raising a daughter, duties and socialite party girl takes the youngest Kendall Jenner. She appeared on the red carpet in a sexy cocktail dress with a lot of cuts and geometric elements, adding a large necklace outfit in several rows. I love the images created on the basis of accessories and this outfit is no exception, but it would be even better if the dress sat perfectly and decorated with figures of his mistress. This dress upper body Kendal seems very long, and its uncertain position with the neck to press further exacerbates the situation.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting