Not happened tank biathlon ...

This year, the competition previously gathered America and Germany, at least as rumors circulated last year. Unfortunately, because of the events in Ukraine, none of us, NATO did not come, but sorry, I'm waiting, I was very interested in what they bring and how to act. But it does not happen that much ...

I decided to do an amateurish analysis divannogo war as it could be ...

C could claim Boches?
Leopard 1 sweep aside at once, the old, the engine is too weak.
Suppose this Leopard 2.
The Americans will likely be dragged Ambrams M1A1.
Our left to the old-tested T-72B3.

Let's start with the Germans ...

Leopard 2A6
Combat weight, t 55, 2-62
Width, mm 3700
Engine power, hp. from. 1500
The speed on the highway, km / h 70-72

M1A1 Abrams.

M1A1 Combat weight: 61, 3
Width, mm 3653
Engine power, hp. from. 1500
The speed on the highway, km / h 66 8

T-72B3

Combat weight, t 41 0 (44, 5)
Width, mm 3460
The speed on the highway, km / h 60

As for the power of the engine, everything is difficult.
The wiki states: Engine power, hp. from. 780 (840)
What is indirectly confirmed by other papers.

T-72B3 was shown to the public at one of the sites range in Alabino during the tank biathlon competitions last year. At the same time it was reported that the tank has the latest MSA WHD "Kontakt-5," B-84-1 engine capacity of 840 hp,

However, judging by how smartly flew our tanks engines this year other.

"At the T-72B3 mounted digital control system of the chassis, providing automated control of the power plant, transmission and the automatic transmission. The tank is a new system of aiming and fire control, as well as improved videosmotrovye device. Experts armored service CVO noted that the engine power is increased to 330 hp and 1130 hp reached ", - said the press service of the CVO.

Link to article. pro-tank.ru/blog/1318-tankers-modernized-t-72b3

Posted in [mergetime] 1410037917 [/ mergetime]
If you look at the features that I posted it becomes clear that our tank has at least a profile, it is already almost half a meter, lighter by almost 10 tons, the engine is comparable in strength to the Western competitors. This means that the snake, anti-tank ditch our tank will be faster due to the smaller size. 3, 7m / 3, 65m / 3, respectively Leopard 45m / Abrams / T72.

Barrow was not even afford poorly prepared mehvoda, I have a strong feeling that Abramsya Leopards to climb and only crawling.

In general, the only competitor I think our T72 Leopard as having a more or less adequate ratio of engine power to the weight, it indirectly says its stated speed on the highway.

In general, all share their thoughts, kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting