Heroic Smudzh

Cat named Smudzh pounced on the chest of one of the boys after seeing that his master Ethan Fenton push from falling to the ground. The boy and his friends were so shocked by the actions of the striped animal that they fled, leaving Ethan and his brother Ashton two years alone.
26-year-old mother of Ethan Sharon Fenton, who witnessed the attack, said: "I watched Ethan and Ashton, play football in the garden, and saw three offenders who were much taller and older than Ethan."

The woman said that she heard how they cried out the name of Ethan twice, but he ignored them and turned away and went on to play with Ashton.
"But then again they shouted to him, and then one of the boys came up to Ethan and pushed him. That's when I ran into the street and saw Smudzh flew out of our car and jumped on his chest bully "- says the mother.
In her opinion, the abuser in this situation experienced much greater shock than her son, because the boy backed away, crying, and then ran away.
A woman who works as a hairdresser, I bought Smudzha after their cat, who has lived with his family just 18 months, died.
"Seeing Smudzha, I immediately fell in love. It was love at first vzglyada.On was so small and cute that I could not take it. "
Smudzh Fenton lives with his family for three years, but never before demonstrated his heroic alter ego.
"He's never done anything like this before, but it was nice to know that he watches and cares about Ethan," - Sharon admitted.
After what happened heroic cat was nominated for a national award for "Cat of the Year", a charitable organization established to protect the cats. About to be seen whether their pet is the best in its category, the family learns at the awards ceremony, which will take place next month in a London hotel "Savoy».

Tags

See also

New and interesting