Sense of humor in the grocery store can not buy

However, readers Brenskomba not understand his sense of humor, taking the signature at face value, and began to scold fighter dinosaurs.
"I thought that reserves - the best way to protect these innocent animals. But you creatures, come to their home and kill them "- wrote one of the visitors Facebook. According to her, even if the population of these animals is high, that is no reason to kill them. "Spielberg, I was disappointed. I will not ever watch your movies, "- summed up the woman

Other commentators have tried to explain that Steven Spielberg - the director of the film "Jurassic Park." "I do not care who he is, he should not have to kill an animal," - said by the social network, prompting laughter from his companions.
As a result, under the photo was left thousands of comments from people who have never guessed that Triceratops died out 66 million years ago and that Spielberg was photographed next to a mechanical doll from the movie earned over a billion dollars and has received three "OscarsĀ».

Source: www.newsru.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting