The projector is in the village.

All the good days.
In general, the idea to install the projector in the village. Villas I do not, but there is a 2nd village where they still live and grandparents. And to them for the summer leave my 2 spinogryzov, and together with my cousins ​​more. Total about 10 children between the ages of 1 and 5 to 12 years. And rainy evening doing nothing special to them and they, like all children, watching cartoons. There is a laptop and a portable DVD player 10`. And the whole gang sits down around him. And here begins the cries of fuss because everyone wants to take a place in the sun close to the screen.
The result was bought Chinese miniprektor. After making sure to test formats was omnivorous find one drawback - terribly quiet sound. The solution was to buy the cheapest active speakers.
19 photos

Now the fun part. All this is necessary prisobachit the ceiling. Brackets for projectors are expensive and does not fit my needs. It was therefore decided to sculpt the bracket stand. For this was taken single sheet of A4 paper and estimate the location of the devices.

That's how it should be folded

Then there was a dilemma. What is to do everything. Fortunately near Leroy Merlin and sway over him, wondering implementation plan and choosing the materials were purchased following. Sheet aluminum (lightweight and durable material, unlike wood or plastic), angles, bolts and hinges. Yes I forgot more and 2nd outlet

Getting measure off and cut

After cutting the sheet is required to treat the edges with a file (until the aircraft).

In parallel sawing chair (Fuck) Although old but sorry

Now it is necessary to envisage the drilling. After drilling the 2 holes on the battery sits screwdriver. And then all the old drill svserlitsya uncomfortable but especially no choice.

In the process it will try on "sit»

Then came the hemorrhoids with loops. First, a hole appeared small bolt in the process of reaming me they shibanulo thumb, and as a result did not come. And to hell with them

Holes are drilled but not cleaned and not zazinkovany.

Next Fasten outlet.

Uattakovot appears in the upper part of the final version of

Assistant ... kudazh without it

At the bottom of the well drill zinkuem. Make a hole in the speaker stands and collect. It turns so

From another angle

Ouen mo

Well, the last

Tags

See also

New and interesting