Music of nature - beautiful outdoor Anna Marinenko

Brilliant same idea! All we hear this music. In early childhood, I have always heard the birch leaves emit a thin, like the overflowing of bells, silver jingle. And all the time wondered: why people can not write music, sung trees? Dreams Come True! This project, in all probability, is aimed precisely at this accomplishment.

And most importantly, as the original decor: aesthetically pleasing and very gently. I wonder how these sounds drawn sounds? One day, sitting on the beach, Anna noticed that the line reed reflecting in the water, is remarkably similar to the image of the sound waves.

This discovery is so inspired and gave wings to Anna that she created a series of luxury photo titled "Sounds of Nature: waveforms».

Anna herself draws musical wave, trying to keep their shape as much as possible coincide with what he saw and not too contrasted. Personally, I think that it is a unique discovery in general for the opening of the musicians, who now will be able to write off the finished songs to the very nature of how the notes.

Anna Ukrainian, lives in Kiev. It has established its English-language resource, which lays out their work in 3D-graphics, architectural designs and objects of industrial design. She tells about himself, he loves design, nature, hyperrealism and sensual, delicious beauty of the illustrations and buildings. According to the saturated variety of works, Anna talented producer of his own ideas.

And finally, the sound of an airplane - the same song, the music of the clouds.

And boats - the music of water.

Tags

See also

New and interesting