Old Car City: the largest cemetery cars

I'm sure many have read "Pet Sematary" S. King. Somehow, this book was the first thing I thought when he saw a selection of photos in the continuation of the post. Indeed, Old Car City - the largest and some even mystical junkyard in the world. I propose to look at it in the continuation of the post!

Old Car City - the so-called world's largest dump old cars. Although it is not even dump, but a real cemetery. It appeared as a result of the family business of auto dismantlers, founded in the 40s of the last century.
Father of the present owner bought the once broken machines, earning by selling old parts. In the seventies, he realized that his mission to rescue American cars from disappearing with the money and began buying up hundreds of machines. He took on cars he owns a large plot of land where they were standing. To me it looks more like a mental disorder rather than a mission to rescue. History knows such examples on the other side of the ocean. Then he died and went to dump his son. Over the years, luster faded chrome, body covered with rust, moss and salons and a huge collection of car turned into a huge cemetery. Now he is engaged in the sale of tickets at the entrance, calling the place "the world's largest collection of" and a paradise for photographers. If the first statement is very controversial, the second is the absolute truth. There really should go in order to spend a day alone with old American cars. Where else will you find such a nature.

Tags

See also

New and interesting