Findings from the World near Voronezh

We went today with friends over the fields to see what shoots of winter. Would not the people starve.

In one pit suspicious that something was stuck ...

44 photos, and text.

It turned 35 ka - triple color green, and winter road clearance.

Following the light of day shows another helmet 35ka odnodekalka.

I splashed in the creek

Then he got puzyrechek, with strange napisyami thief. DTD. GAPU

Then he pays a visit to the forest for inspection against fire. Too often they burn. Hiking in the grove, I was very surprised to wallow glands, unattended.

First came across, blackout headlamps seem tank:

Then strange vice, seen marching, with a brand

Shirts, Patrick PTR and Efka

Strange Hungarian stretch, the first time I see such

Razderbaneny Motsyk

I was about to leave with peace of mind, in other ...

In general it was collected, illegal drowned in Don priest.

Sleeve for 37mm took pencil holders.

Shtychek was taken back home and pre-cleaned, sfotat a higher quality camera down

Bayonet sample 1935 for noncommissioned officers in the infantry rifle of Mannlicher bayonet differs from sample 1935 for enlisted personnel to the infantry rifle of Mannlicher folded end down crosses and mobile Lanyard loop on the head of the handle.

Double-Bladed Sword bayonet, with the edge of the midline. The handle is wooden, oval, flat sides. The head of the handle cylindrical groove. Swivel spring latch is located at the base of the handle at the frog. Cross c bent down end and ring trunk. In the ring, rectangular cutout for the front sight base. At the head of the movable handle loop Lanyard. The scabbard is made of steel, with a hook and a ball on the end.

Hallmarks of acceptance, is a small Hungarian coat of arms supported on the crossbar and the hook sheath. In addition, the spider has a number of bayonet, consisting of a capital letter and several numbers.

Overall length: 480 mm

Blade length: 340 mm

Blade width: 25 mm

The inner diameter of the ring in the crosspiece 15, 5 mm

Regular inspection of the forest brought the next discovery: from tank triplex

and male

The residue from the barrel Mannlicher, with no clear nasadkoy.Tak not understand for what chego.mozhet legs clung, like a sniper

Tags

See also

New and interesting