Is it possible to carry traumatic weapons on the plane?

I think this post will be relevant to many. What to conceal many of us, including women, have the legal right to purchase, possession and carrying of weapons traumatic. But bring him to a football match is unrealistic, and the subway, it often becomes an occasion for examining the contents of your bag. I therefore propose to learn how to carry on the plane in trauma! Read on!

The first thing before you go to the airport, you must unload your friend, I mean weapons)).
And keep in mind that a flight can not be accepted, lighting and gas cartridges. So do not take chances, because they have to give the employee OP.

At the airport on the inspection should state that you are with a weapon, and presenting its staff Subdivision Documents for the right to carry, you point to the area for transmission during the flight. It looks like this well

I walk down the hall

The room window with a call

And the bullet-trap.
We call in Up comes a man checks the boarding pass (do not forget to first obtain), passport and documents for weapons.
Note, if the barrel is not flat, you can be fined !!!

Fill in a quick act of transferring, transfer weapons and ammunition, and go to wait for boarding

While waiting, be sure to buy the magnets do without them))

All right, sat-vzleteli- arrived, a soft landing is always a good thing))

And at the airport while waiting for luggage, I was approached by an employee and verify documents handed my friend safe and sound. Here in this form.
Friends Fly with weapons, and remember that it is better to sit on a wooden bench, than lying in wooden box.
It's simple!
And yet you let it be, and is not useful than it would have taken, and it Mlyn NO.

Tags

See also

New and interesting