A blow under the belt

Yesterday, my went to bed, and I bought as a new "YagdPantser" crawled klatsat claws. I am at war, 17 fights - 15 frags go. I look Watch - yopt, the first hour, it's time to bikes! I stack as always turn on the TV, for quiet sleep horseradish.

And here it is, eyes zamaslilis almost chopped off and ... ... damn, red huerga (cat) named Peach (Peach bleat who called you so! Although I know), with a whisper yobnutogo Mustang flew around the room, flew to the balcony, sharpened claws apparently on my favorite chair (of a bitch) and stamped his back. I woke up matyuknulsya and try to sleep on. Nihuya !!! This wool fag continued frantically rushes back and forth. Stomp was such that we had to wake up the neighbors downstairs. Losing patience, I got up and drove to Kote bathroom. There's a toilet it, there is the soft mat, where he sleeps and sleep yaaaaaaa, xp-PPPP (I fell asleep). Prick on my collar, if my cat would give us sleep! He began to scratch the door, he began to jump on the door ... I got up. I lit up the idea. I opened the bathroom door and put the vacuum cleaner! The door closed.

Good night! Up in the morning no sound! True morning his wife nearly been killed on the vacuum cleaner, and I listened to a lot of the beloved cat, but that's another story. If that shared experience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting