How to entertain yourself in the tax

Today, I remember that it is necessary to file a tax return. In the morning, I fill in the form, printed, for dinner got to the tax. As it turned out, wanting to pass a declaration in the last days had accumulated a little less than dohrena.
Got a voucher electronic queue quietly ofigel what the current number in the right window, I was different from my more than fifty. As it turned out, the rooms were common, but still ahead of me were languishing in anticipation of no less than two dozen people.

The prospect of boredom to swell for at least an hour (as it turned out - a half hour) I was not smiling.
I discovered in the hall information kiosk, which opened a site tax. At the reception kiosk revealed inspiring inscription:

Time for our use, so we will use. The first step climb to the website of the tax, but did not find anything interesting. The browser has been switched to full screen mode, and get into the menu did not have a chance.
But a few references were found, which was launched download files. After that, everything was very simple. After downloading Firefox toolbar shown at the bottom of the screen with a button on which was written the name of the file. Clicking on the menu that opens, one of the points which was «Open containing folder». Press ... and getting the standard file manager window ubuntu.
Then quite simply. I dab in the folder usr, games, and I see the standard gentlemanly set: mahjong, solitaire and two sapper.
The choice fell on mahjong.

Kiosk located just next to the TV, which displays the number of coupons and windows, plus the rooms TV said aunt's voice, so the numbers could only listen and kill time. Half an hour passed almost unnoticed. When the TV said my room, I closed the window with mahjong, I left on the screen the site of the tax, and went to hand over the papers.
This is how our tax makes sure that customers were not bored waiting.

For quality photos please petitions fotkal on e-ticket queue.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting