20 lessons of wisdom dao

Devote each day to one advice, applying it in practice. In a moment of doubt and discouragement at random select the lesson - this is the answer. To place on the wall to come back again and again.

1. Everything is constantly changing, so I can not be considered final.
Hone your perception to recognize changes at the first signs. Do not let emotions get the better of themselves.
2. Every thing contains its opposite, so I refrain from judgment.
3. The energy that surrounds me comes from the universe. But would it be to me. Breathe deeply, do not visit the noisy, crowded and poorly ventilated areas.
4. I am accustom to think in terms of "yin" and "yang". Faced with a dilemma, I quietly ponder (yin), but by making a choice, I firm in its decision (yang).
5. Before the fight with the circumstances, I try first to adapt to them.
6. I do what I must, and do not worry about the results. I'm focused on the task and not think about anything else.
7. I avoid excesses and around looking for a middle ground.
8. I do not forget that the purpose of my life - self-cultivation.
9. Before we proceed, I estimate the ratio of energies. I do not rush forward at breakneck speed, I slowly ponder, what are the possible consequences of my actions.
10. I obey the will of Heaven and accept what I can not change.
11. I remain calm and focus in all affairs. I do not infect other people excited when I put pressure remain kind and imperturbable.
12. All in good time: I cultivate the patience to wait for the art.
13. I take my place and practiced in humility at every opportunity.
14. I closely watch his every word. I do not spread gossip, because I value the respect and trust of others.
15. I change my attitude to old people. Help someone who is older than me, is not to do a good deed. It simply means to behave like human beings.
16. I walk very carefully to the choice of friends.
17. I limit their needs and satisfied with what I have. Greed takes us away from ourselves and makes us forget about harmony.
18. I try to live simply and carefully choose my entertainment. I do not read a book just because she liked the neighbor, I try to live one day without TV and mobile phone.
19. I am constantly training its observation. But watch not to judge.
20. I respect my body and take care of it. I do not miss lunch and eat while sitting at the computer. I do not toil in the gym, listen to your body, and Catching "sake" and not "contrary."

Tags

See also

New and interesting