Ryazan Paralympic coach gave his Merce

-I Earn himself another car, a let this Andrey Ivanovich rides ...

On April 26, Moscow hosted a ceremony of car Mercedes GLK 300 from the "Russian Olympians Foundation" winners of the Paralympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi. According to the agency "All Sport", the winner in the ski race 10 km freestyle, college student Michael economic PRONKO Alexander gave his Mercedes senior coach of the Russian national ski and biathlon Andrey Gladyshev.

- I really wanted to give the car the head coach of our team Irina Alexandrovna Thunder. I wanted to make it very nice - I think when I will hand over the keys, I suddenly give them Irina Alexandrovna. And before that she and no one should never have to guess about my idea, and the result would be a surprise. But then I learned that the Thunder have car gives Lesch Bychenok. Argue with him did not. Without thinking, I decided to make a gift to his coach Andrei Ivanovich Gladyshev, who has done for me as much as Irina - told Alexander about his deed PRONKO the agency "All SportĀ».
Next Paralympic hero told that, unfortunately, has not turned a surprise. Coach athlete lives very far from Moscow, so Alexander had him call in advance to request that he came to the ceremony.
- He did not believe it. I think it is still in shock (smiles). After our first conversation Andrei Ivanovich more often called back, he wrote - did not believe that I decided to enter. And I am very pleased that I was so pleased him. The coach has earned this car as I was. I earn himself another car. And this let Andrei Ivanovich riding - said Alexander PRONKO.

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting