Moving from the Lower in Sochi

Strange coincidence :) sitting at home at night, after the New Year corporate parties, hurt at all for the New Year: all became wildly family - had left the villages, no one prigasit :) Well, okay. Invented: I go to the sea - as quickly as possible and cheaper. The choice was between Yalta and Gagra. In Yalta, the tickets were expensive. I bought a ticket to Gagra. Sochi was not even in the alternative, because passing this town every summer, I saw one big construction site :)
And here I am in Gagra, sea, sun, 20, on December 30 :) Stupidly resting on the sea, turning off all means of communication :) After sitting for two days at sea, on a bench saw the inscription: "The more you look at people - miss the sea, The more you look at the sea - you start to miss the people ":) And on the night of the New Year went to Sochi ...... and then stunned me :) Abaldet that otgrohali love was at first sight! I saw the pride of Russia before the Olympics! City sucked me :)
I saw a lot of positive, made friends with a bunch of positive people, perfect to celebrate New Year. From Gagra I immediately moved :) Sochi planned 5-10 days ... .Schaz. Hardly the ears dragged three weeks :) I could not see enough of the splendor of pre-Olympic Sochi, and only Rose Farm ... abaldet! Moreover, the police were more than people :) And they only did what they smile politely asked me not to drink beer and throw cigarette :) (By the way, it seemed to me that they were recruited from modeling agencies :)). So quietly and flew for three weeks, and a heap of mourners had one goal - not to catch a plane to me :))))

Arriving in Nizhny dirty Govnorod seeing again those views to the shuttles' someone died "and" do you like me the money should "- I finally decided. He climbed again during the night to the site ticket sales, bought a plane ticket, and configure "my feet in this city is no longer."
And then the Olympics! I goose bumps watching the opening and competition, aircraft waiting :), set instead of calling "the game, which we deserved with you" :) I stupidly did not understand. At work, retired with a crash, no one believed me that I was just leaving, thought that I had gone into the booze :) salary has barely kicked in Sochi. (Even the prosecutor prepared :)).
As I was flying to the Olympics - I just had wings :) morning express HH-Moscow, a little walk in Moscow, but I was not up to it :) Domodedovo-Sochi and here I am in the Olympic Sochi with chumadanom straight to the Olympic Park, to the Fire! :) I cried Happiness - the goal failed :) Where I was still in the morning - I do not want to remember! Fans get a passport and proudly hung it around his neck :) Only to one in the morning I remembered that I needed somewhere to spend the night, and some positive girl threw me, and the woman met :)
And no one even tried to Olympics :) After all, "they were told / read / heard / 'that go on a week's worth of as much as 120 thousand in the hostel! Bl ... And I lived 4 thousand per month? :) "Aircraft 30 thousand." And as I flew for 1, 5 thousand? :) Aircraft from Domodedovo in the subway at rush hour, and everything in Sochi, just not to miss your flight number :) Everything has been done to everyone arrived. Okay, who did not have - were recruited and negatives, but would not go. And read about toilets, torn handles, broken curtains and so on. And well, that they were not there! :) I, for all the Olympics, only I saw happy faces;) And volunteers .... This famous phrase: "Thank valantёram!". This, however, were selective positive people who gave the Olympic mood :) rolled into an empty Swallow on the beach at two in the morning on the Sochi Olympic lights, beacons contemplating the sea - priceless :)
Now what? :) I in the mountains to the sea :) Every morning run to work on reclaimed polished Sochi, among palm trees and beautiful homes along the shore of the morning sea. All the roads, every cobblestone, all lawns, roses, palm trees and all sorts of colorful plants whose names I do not know - everything is new. I had not been so nice to go to work :) Then I suddenly turned into a lark: how can you sleep - there is such beauty around! :)
My strange plans to move to permanent residence in Tai scattered pieces of the Olympic Sochi;) I'm very comfortable here, and most importantly, I live at home in Russia :) Who would have thought :)
That's how it happened spontaneously :)
That's how I live, and I wish you the same positive;) 2.

5. And, of course, FIRE :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting