I was protecting my family ...

Nearly four months of law enforcement officers tried to find out whether the crime committed villager Mamonovka Alexander Teleses giving tough resistance to one of the robbers who broke into his home.
Recall, December 7 last year, three men in masks broke into the family home Telesovyh, unknown people tried to make a computer, but to do this they failed. The owner of the house, Alexander was able to kick out the intruders. But giving resist attackers, a man almost got to prison, as one of the robbers, Alexander suffered a serious injury, and he is charged with the guilt of causing serious harm to human health.
Alexander admitted that he was very scared for the children and at some point it was difficult to cope with. When criminals broke into the house, they force pushed daughter Alexandra, and then threw her and brother. When two criminals fled, one rushed at Alexander with a stick, slapped him on the shoulder.
- A shower of glass, the children filled with tears, - it seems, Alexander completely calm. Only slightly trembling hands give tension ... - I tore the mask from this man and recognized him - it was a local alcoholic. He continued to show aggression, otbrykivatsya feet. And I have had at the time of the leg after fracture - a few days ago, the plaster was removed. I realized that if you do not prevail against him, do not know what he will do with the kids. I had to protect them from stress and I could not quite control himself ...
Already at the hospital revealed that the male rib fractures, a lot of healing hands, chest, pelvis. Even during treatment attacker wrote on Alexander's statement.
After examination and questioning the police still could not find sufficient evidence of guilt Telesova, in this connection, all the charges against the father of many children have been removed.
- On the basis of paragraph 2 of Part 1 of Article 24 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the absence of a crime under Article 114 part 1 of the criminal case against Telesova terminated, - the Investigation Department of the Interior Ministry in Verkhnemamonsky District.
Alexander himself Teleses after he was informed that a criminal case against him was closed, was indescribably happy.
- I was protecting my family and hoped that the law is on my side, that's what happened and I'm very happy, - shared Alexander Teleses.
Attackers who broke into the house Telesova, still faces up to 12 years in prison.

--img2--

Source: www.moe-online.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting