Rammstein concert with my own eyes

Dear YaPovtsy! I want to share with you the impressions of the concert Rammstein! That is to say, the first person.

It is in the already distant year 2010. The concert took place in Italy, near Verona, in the town of Villafranca di Verona (Villafranca Di Verona). Just on the day of the concert, on July 1, my daughter's birthday and we decided to give her a gift - 18 years after all)). Tickets for the concert took sooo advance on the internet with delivery straight to Novosib - no problem
How to get from Novosibirsk to Verona omit - it's not about that. Verona hit the day before. In the morning and took a taxi for 35 euros to get there.
The concert was held in the castle Vilafranca (Castello di Villafranca) - a beautiful place!

50 photos.

People began to gather for four hours. We - not the exception

The audience - corresponding

Some a ride on the buses - were organized special tours of other cities in Europe. I must say, no outrage or drunken fights were not in sight. You see - all waiting in line, silently

The heat was 35 degrees - not less. Organizers even doused people with water, to general rejoicing

This is me with the security guard. They just ofigeli, when we learned that we have specially for the concert came all the way from Siberia))))

At the castle passed without problems. The vast rectangular space, which together about 14 000 people.

In the corner - Toilet

Organize the sale of beer, sausages with panini - such as hot dogs

Some who gains strength

It was interesting to watch the fans - many dressed "in the subject." Next will be a photo of the handsome

Empty bottle can be used as a pillow

That dude in the "hoof»

​​

Italian paramedics. Saw during a concert in his tent, they evacuated drunk

Rubber doll - a video «Pussy». Who in the subject - he knows

Immediately sell all attributes. I bought a cool shirt

This is me with the lads from Germany

Many asked to be photographed. The atmosphere is quite a friendly

Angel

Masks show

Cool hairdo ... and stockings too

These guys were from France

On the shirt painted all the concerts Ramm 2010

Cheerful man

These glasses cost 99 euros, if I'm not lying

Before Rammstein performed the opening act for some group (right now I do not remember the name). This is one of them

After his speech, they came to the crowd, and selected several girls and took them to his trailer ....

Pozhmakali them there ... go and then treated to tea))

This guy from Austria

The scene, of course, they ogromennaya !!! This climber climb there - that it connects

Here he is at the top

Well, that's the beginning of the ... Flag of Germany during the whole scene .... The crowd roars !!!

And the flag falls !!! Explosions !!! Fire !!! Demolish the tower at all !!!

The apron - Till he

Many fans were eerily similar lenses ...

Next will be a few photos from the concert. My wife and I then moved away from the scene of the shooting, and I'm far away. My daughter stayed in the very crowd))

More

More

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1398244687 [/ mergetime]
More

More

More

More

More

More

More

Keyboardist in a rubber boat "ride" the crowd! He was transferred from hand to hand. One fan even tried to climb into the boat, but he shoved

The concert was about 2 hours (±)

Bowing before the appreciative audience

People disagreed quietly. Rubber dolls become alive)))

Remained unsold shirts

Night in the yard. It should be like that to get to the hotel ...

People was drinking my beer ....

Of course, after such a crowd is a bunch of garbage

That's it. I liked it very much !!! It will be possible - certainly go to their concert!
I finished. You can kick a))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting