The Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation announced the order for resettlement of Crimean Tatars / PHOTO /. Fake or come from?

< According to the Order of the Federal Migration Service Crimean Tatars are subject to immediate relocation of illegal employment TERRITORIES

"Order of the relocation order" signed by the head of the Federal Migration Service Konstantin Romodanovsky and published in the official "Parliamentary newspaper».

The publication states that the Council of the Federation in connection with the "speech of the leader of the Crimean Tatars", initiated the adoption of the bill on the migration policy of the Crimea, according to which "provides for the resettlement of Crimean Tatars from illegally occupied territories».

"In order to implement the Federal Law of 07.04.2014 №4391-6« On the settlement of the legal status of land Republic of Crimea ", given that the activities of the Crimean Tatars endangers the safety of the Russian Federation and citizens of the Russian Federation and on the basis of the undesirability of further Crimean Tatars living in the territory of the Republic Crimea to the Russian Federation in accordance with the Federal Law of 25.07.2002 №115-F3 "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation" command approved the procedure for the resettlement of Crimean Tatars from illegally occupied territories "- the document says.

The head of the FMS, as published in the order, is required to develop transportation and financial justification for resettlement of Crimean Tatars in Nizhny Novgorod, Kostroma and Rostov regions and to ensure employment of immigrants.

Order really almost the whole day hanging on the website.
I will not argue - no signature confused me too - but it is likely that before us only unsigned draft Order. The point is not the formal attributes (not so ostensibly written number, not at that angle, incorrectly placed quotes, etc. - "experts" have spoken). The fact that the order was issued.

When any questions Order disappeared from the site, but instead appeared informashka about the alleged hacking.

Ie malevolent hacker hacked the site of the Federal Migration Service of Russia for stuffing explicit fakes? Do not tell, gentlemen!
And if you add that FMS (not the last frame in a police state!) Day did not react to the alleged "hacking" - becomes even more questions.

In general, the situation seems to me trivial. This happens frequently (recall how MIA spread information about the press conference on the Tani Chornovol beaten for several hours before the attack? Patsanchik hurried - wanted to leave early from work and looked at the label of "actual time»).
In this case, someone could accidentally put on the website the draft Order. And then came around and ... More - in the usual way: I do not and I'm not my cow.

Therefore I would not be so categorically state that there is a fake.

Especially that official a year ago it was announced that the development of the program of resettlement of Ukrainians to Siberia after the Ukraine's entry into the vehicle. Or was it too fake? No. Officials confirmed the Russian Federation. And about the Tatars have already said - including citizen Kadyrov, who promised (the boy said - boy did) his fighters heavenly life in the Crimea in the houses abandoned by the Tatars. Sami type cast ...

Therefore, to "document" a lot of questions. And hardly a reputable agency website hacked for the sake vbrosaodnogo clearly the fake orders))))
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting