A typical working day in Israel

I live in a small town in southern Israel, the population of about 100 thousand. Man. It is difficult to work with and everyone holds on to his seat. If anyone is interested, the rhythm of life in Israel is probably one of the most rabid, that I have met.
Work in selling electronics sales agent. The salary of approximately EUR 1,000 (NIS 5,000), if it is good to sell, you can earn more, but the market in recent years is very weak.
With regard to the cost - in my city prices for accommodation and food considerably cheaper than in the center. On this there is enough 2,000 euros per family per month.
As probably with all my morning starts with coffee. Recently, the very Israel rose cigarettes on the many switched to cigarettes. The cost of a pack Pall Mall - 5 euros (25 NIS), which is about the payment of my working hours. Cost 20 Cigarette, even the coolest tobacco costs about 1.5 euros.

Here on this taxi, I usually go to work. In our town there are taxi drivers who can bring up as the bus, the cost of this fun 1 euro.

We go inside the shopping center, the locals call it "Canyon". A lot of shops, everything is closed - morning.

Workplace.

Warehouse, alas women in the team is not, mess :)

We have a very complex and multi-stage system of sending goods between the branch offices and laboratory for repair. All carefully packed.

Are made starting sheets.

We get new products.

More new products. In recent years, comes a lot of different versions of the budget of the company Samsung.

View shop.

Regular smoking room.

I got to lunch. Usually I try to take out of the house, as the local shawarma costs about 7 euros.

The working day was short today, this home has left nearly 4 days.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting