Fashion nineties

At that time, we had it all: a super glamorous Angora sweater and jeans Mavin (Malvinas), pseudo-leather and boiled skirts, sweat pants Adidas (type), and T-shirts and jackets Montana (type), shapeless jackets padding polyester, red jackets and rubber shoes , tights and dolchiki and much more ... It is the making of fashion in Russia and the former countries of the Soviet Union, a period of bad taste in clothes, style disco, rock, punk, rap, trance ... and many cultures, densely populated our country 80-90 .

Rubber hair different colors

Denim shirt or jacket. They did not go just lazy))

Leggings. They were even those with legs were far from ideal))

The famous platform))

And remember all competed in the ability to "deliver" bang))))

Plessirovka skirt with suspenders. I remember it was especially cool to wear it with a blouse or T-shirt with stripes Mickey Mouse. ))

"Varenko" - it was so to say "beep." If someone did not have them, then they bought the usual blue jeans and "cooked" their own with the help of special technologies.

Kapor. Well, as without it! This miracle of Angora were young and old alike.

Angora sweaters. They were different colors and embroidered with cheap beads (not found the photo). Bolonev jackets and boots. Colours were "pluck-eye" (also not a photo, I hope for your memory)). And once dressed band "The combination of»

Backpacks leather or under the skin, and were still torbochki)

Shoelaces toxic colorings, they were worn in the hair, neck and arms ... in short wherever possible. Baubles.

Boots trimmed. I remember there were all these polls and rabbit fur dried himself quickly))

Skirt gum

A matte tights bottom of the picture and it was generally strazik trendy!

They are also subject to

Glucose (in her hair cans Coca-Cola))

High boots (military type), all of them were called "bastards».

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting